Cultural Competency Technical Assistance
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A component of the Cultural Competency Collective is access to 12 months of Technical Assistance to help program managers, organization executives and trustees address internal policies and practices that affect culturally competent provision of services and ultimately influence health outcomes.
The Techincal Assistance team members assist organizations with developing strategies and work plans. The REACH Foundation partners with The Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City, Jackson County Community Mental Health Fund and Shumaker Family Foundation to support Technical Assistance and other collective activities.
The current Technical Assistance recipient is FosterAdopt Connect.
- Benilde Hall
- Cabot Westside Health Center
- Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas
- Child Abuse Prevention Association
- Child Protection Center
- Children’s Mercy Hospital and Clinics
- Children’s Therapeutic Learning Center
- Comprehensive Mental Health Services
- Cornerstones of Care
- El Centro, Inc.
- Hope House
- Jackson County Mental Health Levy Fund
- Jackson County Mental Health Center
- Kansas City, Missouri Health Department
- KidsTLC, Inc.
- Mattie Rhodes
- Metropolitan Community Colleges
- Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault
- Niles Home for Children
- Operation Breakthrough, Inc.
- Compass Health
- ReStart, Inc.
- Rose Brooks Center, Inc.
- The Children’s Place
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
Convening, Educating and Mobilizing for Social Change